Monday, January 31, 2011

Make White Pamper Cake

Amazing Grace

In the comments to an English article on Tameshihiri that will appear here soon translated into German, I have some links found that I do not want to deprive the reader.


Welch Grace, I have long seen nothing like it! Unfortunately, YouTube does not allow embedding of this film. So please click the link . It's worth it. By the way Korean Haidong Gumdo.

quite different here in the Korean sword dance:



can Because so few high-graded "Sword Dancer" Copying from what!

But as so often, it is also the nature of the performance. For competitions and tests I've seen many times must that a much more elegant and attractive Lady Grace found in the eyes of the committee. Naturally, I also love beautiful things!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment